4 Halloween Beer-Infused Cocktails You Must Try
Halloween is upon us! You know what that means? It’s time to enjoy the occasion and make the most out of the spooky festivities. So, lets carve a pumpkin, watch scary movies, and most importantly, enjoy some Halloween-themed drinks. Yes, that’s right, Halloween is for adults too. Because let’s be honest, what is Halloween without some BOOze? However, you don’t want to be drinking just an ordinary drink on the haunting night. After all, you wouldn’t drink eggnog on the 4th of July, now would you? So, with that being said, we want to provide you with some creepy recipes that will help you make the most out of Halloween.
This vodka-based drink has a bright yellow color to it that resembles something whipped up in a Witches cauldron. This drink will be sure to get you feeling like THAT WITCH.
- 1 1/2 oz Vodka
- 4 oz Apple Juice
- 2 oz Sprite
- 1 oz Hint of beer. In this case we chose our Apple Pie Pale Ale
- 1 oz Midori Melon liqueur Yellow color
This tequila-based margarita gives off a dark purple color that will be sure to put you in the Halloween spirit.
- 4 oz Tequila
- 1 oz A lighter colored beer. In this case we chose our Mango Hefeweizen.
- ½ cup Lime juice
- 2 oz Tripel Sec
- Red food coloring
- Green food coloring
- Blue food coloring
Black Widow Beer-tini
This black colored gin creation gives off the ultimate Halloween vibes. Own this scare season in style this spooky martini.
- 3 oz Gin
- 1 oz Pale Ale. In this case we chose our Apple Pie Pale Ale.
- ¾ oz Crème de cacao
- 6 oz Sprite
- Black Food coloring
- Brown sugar. Mix brown sugar with black food coloring, wet rim of glass, and dip glass onto sugar.
Candy Corn Cocktail
This candy corn cocktail will make you feel like a kid on Halloween night.
- 3 oz Vodka
- Candy Corn. Let the candy corn infuse in the vodka for a few hours, the remove the candy corn before pouring our drink
- 4 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz Hard Seltzer. In this case we chose our Blood Orange Seltzer
- 4 oz Orange Juice
- Whipped Cream to put on top
- Candy Corn to put on top